In this website, you will find valuable information about weddings – specifically in the Northamptonshire area. We will provide you with tips and suggestions to make your dream wedding happen in this part of England. You can rely on us to get tips on how to dress up for a wedding, what venues are available in this county, and what catering and cake services you can get in touch with. We will even give you some insights about famous weddings that happened in this place. This website will also hold information about the latest wedding trends that you might want to incorporate on your special day.
Northamptonshire is also known as the County of Northampton. It is located in the East Midlands of England. The county covers approximately 913 square miles and is surrounded by Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, and Lincolnshire.This county is a popular place for the English to get married. It is a county with several options for a wedding venue. There are various churches, stately homes, hotels, and even country houses. Whether you want to have a religious wedding ceremony or a civil one, you will find a lot of registered venues that you can use to legally exchange your vows.
For the reception, you also have a lot of options before you. For those who have chosen to get married in country or stately homes, you can hold your reception there. However, if you have chosen to get married in a church, you need to book your reception in another place. Fortunately, you have several options for that. Hotels are a popular option but there are also other venues to choose from – like a canal boat. You can even book a steam railway or a racing circuit. These are unusual venues that you can choose – if it suits your personality.
About getting married in Northamptonshire
When you get married in Northamptonshire, you can expect a lot of help from the local government and the local establishments. There are more than 70 approved venues to get married in – all of which can suite the difference tastes and preferences of various couples. In case you plan on holding a non-religious ceremony, you need to have it conducted by the Registration Service ceremony team of the Northamptonshire County Council.
The steps to arrange your wedding in this county is as follows:
- Choose a venue and find out if they are approved to hold a wedding ceremony.
- Book a registrar that will attend and conduct the ceremony. You need to complete and submit an enquiry form. Expect a response in 3 days.
- Confirm the date and time with the registration service ceremony team. You need to make a deposit so you can receive a contract from the team.
- Review the contract details and then sign it. There is a detachable section that you need to return to the administration team within 14 days after receiving the contract.
- Provide a notice of marriage. This is usually between 1 to 12 months before the date of the wedding ceremony.
- Plan the wedding and get in touch with suppliers.
- Get married!
Your wedding ceremony in Northamptonshire should go smoothly if you follow these steps. Feel free to browse through this website to get to know more about what you need to have a successful and meaningful wedding.