Choosing the wedding venue in Northamptonshire is an important decision that you have to make before you tie the knot. It will set the perfect ambiance and will give you the best photos that will help you remember this special day.
Fortunately for you, there are many venue options that you can consider in Northamptonshire.
Wedding venues in Northamptonshire
Here are select venues that you can consider in Northamptonshire with historical value.
This is one of the popular venues to get married in Northamptonshire. You can rent this exclusively for your wedding day. The 18th century stone barn is a great option to exchange wedding vows. What is great about it is you have 3 cottages available on site and some farmhouse rooms to accommodate your entourage and guests. You also get to have a personal event manager to help you set up the wedding and ensure that everything goes according to plan.
This Georgian Grade II family home is another option for a wedding venue in Northamptonshire. It has 16th-century barns that provide a magnificent backdrop of the Northamptonshire countryside. The stone barns have been restored to be used for weddings and special occasions. It can hold up to 170 guests.
This is another popular venue for couples who wish to get married in this county. The country house is surrounded by beautiful gardens that will make for a great backdrop for your wedding photos. The whole facade can make your fairytale wedding dreams come true. You can rent the whole place exclusively for a day – with three options for a wedding venue. The place is licensed to hold civil ceremonies and can accommodate up to 150 guests.
There are more options for a wedding venue in Northamptonshire and you are encouraged to do your research before making a choice.
Tips when choosing a wedding venue in Northamptonshire
When choosing a wedding venue, here are a couple of tips that will help you make a smart selection.
- Communicate with your partner. You want to make sure that you and your loved one will agree to the type of venue that you will choose.
- Know the date of your wedding. This will help you determine if the venue is available or not.
- Decide if you will have a civil or church wedding. This will narrow your choices and make it easier to decide.
- Establish a budget. Try not to splurge on the venue because getting married involves a lot of big expenses like the catering, wedding dresses, suits, flowers, photographer, etc.
- Consider who your guests are. Will they require accommodations or will a one-day event be comfortable for everyone? You should still decide according to your needs and preferences but you also have to consider the comfort of your guests. The number of guests will also play a role in your venue selection.
Consider all of these tips before you finalise your decision on what wedding venue in Northamptonshire you will book. If you are confused, it pays to get the opinion of your family and friends.